Find your next job at Ivory Skies.

View Open Positions
/ 01

Select your location

Headquartered North Carolina's Research Triangle, we love our teams co-located for thinking, building, launching, and celebrating on our rooftop. We also know the U.S. has many other wonderful regions to live life. So if you can't join us physically, we'll see you online.

We strive to keep at least 30% of our teams within our Raliegh-Durham HUBZone Area. The other 70% is a mix between fully remote/virtual and numerous customer locations in Washington, D.C.

/ 02

Pick your new title

Individually, we are thinkers, builders, and launchers. Together, we are advancing the art and science of software engineering and re-engineering the digital government.

Want to be a Thinker, Builder, or Launcher? Unsure, we can help find the right role for you.

/ 03

Choose your benefits

To ensure your well-being is covered from all angles, Ivory Skies offers a variety of health & wellness, career improvement, and financial benefits.

Health Insurance

100% paid health insurance for you and your family.

Employee Owned

Ivory Skies Phantom Stock Units vest annually and are issued to every full time employee.


You are vested day one and we match up to a 3.5% on the first 7% you invest.


We sponsor monthly fitness challenges with prizes via Strava and offer paid access to Research Triangle area YMCA locations.

Team Activities

Career Team ice breakers and happy hours, monthly and quarterly all-hands, annual company summits to our our headquarter's rooftop, and much, much more.


Each employee has an annual $250 Wellness Fund to use on whatever makes you happy.

Join the team.

View Open Positions